Puppies can be spayed or neutered before leaving if they’re over 10 weeks old for $100.00 and weigh enough to be done safely. They will be spayed or neutered by Catawba Valley Animal Hospital/828-327-7100. We give all our puppies and adults NU Vet vitamins, we highly suggest they stay on the vitamins. The toll free # is 1-800-474-7044 order code 49454. Without proof of purchase of vitamins contract is void. All puppies are eating Royal Canin Mini Puppy food and we suggest they stay on that food. Proof of purchase at the time of puppy purchase must be shown for the Royal Canin Mini Puppy food or contract is void. No refunds given after puppy leaves the premises, if you are dissatisfied with the puppy and want to return for any reason we will accept the puppy back (in the same condition as when received) but no refund will be given.
This contract is valid only to the owner listed above and is null and void if puppy is resold. I take great pride in my babies and I want the best care for them.
1) Buyer Must be at least 18 years of age to contract to buy a puppy or have parent or legal guardian sign this contract which then they will be responsible for the puppy’s care.
2) Buyer must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination result by email. A copy of the examination results must then be forwarded to the address given for our records. The failure to do this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
3) Provide the puppy with routine preventive care such as, but not limited to:
a. Annual check-ups
b. Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and dewormings
c. Heartworm preventive
4) Payment methods that we accept are: Western Union, PayPal (add 3% for fees) Credit Cards, Checks or Cash
All deposits are nonrefundable.
1) This puppy is guaranteed until 1 year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal (excluding luxating patella’s). This includes severe hip dysphasia which hampers a dog’s movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, heart, pancreas, spine and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the puppy dies before it is one year of age, the Buyer will be will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain the cause of death. If the cause is congenital, the Seller will replace the puppy. If no autopsy is performed, the seller will have no obligation to replace the puppy even if the cause of death was congenital.
2) This guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed is considered normal: Cherry eye, entropia, “loose” hips, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and Stenotic nares (collapsed nostrils). Seller will not assume any liability for Parvo, Distemper, Corona, Coccidia or injuries made to the puppy after delivery.
3) Seller cannot guarantee the adult weight of a puppy. Seller can give an estimation based on parent’s size, but cannot give an exact adult weight.
4) All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS.
5) Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
6) As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and wormings. The buyer has been informed of all these and the future vaccinations and wormings due.
7) This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and is caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening.
8) This guarantee does not include hernias as most hernias resolve themselves as the puppy grows. Hernias that do not resolve themselves are not life threatening.
9) A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows: The puppy must show the defect by one year of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian’s determination and have 2 unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. No refund in part, or full will be given.
10)If the Buyer has paid for a puppy, not yet shipped, and a genetic defect is discovered prior to shipping, Seller will inform Buyer of the defect and give the Buyer the following options to remedy the defect: The puppy with the genetic defect will be offered at a discount price to the Buyer, or another puppy will be offered in its place.
11)If a Buyer has placed a deposit on a puppy, or paid in full and the puppy dies prior to shipping, all money will be refunded to the Buyer without penalty. This is the only instance when a refund will be given.
12)A returned puppy must be returned to the Seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the Buyer’s expense. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy. If the puppy is returned in poor condition and not up to date on all vaccines, the breeder has the right to not give a replacement puppy. Please make sure your puppy has been well taken care of because I do not take mistreatment of one of my babies easily. At the time of returning a puppy, you must include all paper work, such as registration, health record, and any medication the puppy is on.
13)Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the Seller on a replacement puppy.
14)This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is nontransferable to a second party.
15)No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred, spayed, neutered or euthanized without Seller’s permission.
16)Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of the original puppy.
17)There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered under this guarantee.
18)Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered by the guarantee.
19)There is no guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
20)This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
21)This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
22)Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the state of North Carolina, in the county of Burke. It is agreed that the place of venue shall be in Burke County, North Carolina.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
1) The puppy will be shipped between eight and ten weeks of age. Most will be shipped at eight weeks old, but some need a little more time and will be shipped later than eight weeks of age. Puppies will not be shipped or allowed to leave earlier than eight weeks of age.
2) This contract must be received by the Seller prior to shipping. We request that the Buyer (1) complete and electronic version with typed signature and forward back to the Seller and (2) print and sign an original and forward via US mail to the address at the top of form.
3) Seller cannot guarantee against the negligence of the airline shipping the puppy. If the puppy arrives unhealthy, a replacement puppy will be offered by the Buyer, but must be shipped at the Buyer’s expense. No refund will be given.
4) If at any time the Buyer cannot care for the puppy, the Seller will accept a return of the puppy at the Buyer’s expense, if shipping is required. Seller will not repurchase.
5) The Buyer’s signature below indicates that he/she has read, agrees, and understands all of the conditions of this Contract & Guarantee.